09 December 2010

My Poetry Book

I finally finished the long process of self-publishing a poetry book, and am only just starting the even longer process of trying to market it myself and get the word out there. Filled with 64 poems divided into five different sections, the book strives to tell a narrative story about the human experience. It is called "An Unfamiliar Ache."

It's only $8 on Amazon, so if you could check it out (click HERE), I would really appreciate it. And even if you can't buy a copy, please please please just tell everyone you know about it and tell them to tell everyone they know about it, and this way we can work together to make people aware of it. 


Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Monkey Man said...

Congrats, Chris.

the walking man said...

Hit me with an email Chris. I have a couple of questions.