INGREDIENTS: oil, chopped meat, a box of spaghetti pasta, black pepper, paprika, salt, laurel (bay) leaves, sour cream, cheese.
1. Boil water and cook the spaghetti noodles.
2. While that’s cooking, pour oil into a pan and sautee the onions until they start to be translucent.
3. Put the meat into the same pan and cook for about five minutes
4. Put in four laurel leaves and let the flavor cook into the meat
5. Cook the meat until brown
6. Sprinkle black pepper, salt, and paprika onto the meat. Put as much or little as you want. I put a lot of paprika, a medium amount of black pepper, and just a little salt, but it depends on your taste preferences. If it seems too dry, add a little bit of water to the pan, but not too much, because you don’t want to turn it into a sauce. If there’s a sauce or ’juice’, you’ve used too much water and should pour some out before doing the following steps.
7. When the meet is cooked, get a baking pan, preferably rectangular shaped but really, anything will do, as long as you can perform the following steps.
8. Completely cover the bottom of the pan with a layer of noodles. This should be about half of the noodles you’ve cooked.
9. Completely cover that with a layer of meat. This should use up all of the meat you’ve cooked.
10. Cover that with another layer of noodles, finishing up your noodles. Spread sour cream on top of the noodles. I like to put a lot, so that the noodles are completely covered.
11. Sprinkle cheese on top of the sour cream. Again, you can put as much as you want, but I usually put a lot of cheese, so that the sour cream is totally covered. As for type of cheese, I use a mixture of mozarella and cheddar.
12. Bake until the cheese gets melty (or even until it starts getting those baked brown spots, that’s good), but don’t burn it.
13. Cut like lasagna and sprinkle more paprika on top of your piece if necessary (I always do this).