26 March 2009

Heart Throbs & Tooth Aches

1. First news point: Heart Throb Media I'm currently writing movie news for Heart Throb Media, a website directed (mostly) at teenagers but with content for all ages (at least under my movie section, anyway). It's not just me posting (let me not say what I think about the other guy who posts stuff), but I write maybe five or six articles a week, depending on what else I'm up to. In fact, I'd really suggest going there right now, because I just recently posted a blurb about the new "Taking Woodstock" trailer -- a film directed by Ang Lee ("Lust, Caution" and "Brokeback Mountain" = amazing) with a superstar cast including my all time heart throb: Emile Hirsch (and my second favorite heart throb: Johnathan Groff!!!! He played in "Hair" in Central Park last summer, and lots of people were bummed he wasn't going to resume his role when "Hair" hit Broadway). 2. Second news point:Wisdom Teeth I recently got my wisdom teeth removed (well, during spring break) and FINALLY the swelling is almost all the way down. Although, my jaw (especially the right side) still hurts when I open my mouth too wide. If you have impacted wisdom teeth, I highly recommend getting them removed ASAP. If I had done this three years ago when my dentist first told me to, I probably wouldn't still look sort of like a chipmunk right now. Also, if you're going to get your wisdom teeth pulled -- I recommend lots of ice within the first 24 hours, and salt and water help after a week or so. Also, I tried some color healing when I had mine done, which helped a little, but I think the pain was cutting through my focus. If you want to color heal, you need to focus an ice-blue color on the swelling, and a purple color on the wounds for healing. Thats all for right now! Remember! Go to the website! Watch the "Taking Woodstock" trailer! Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.