20 March 2009

Time Management Strategy

Time for my apologies, again. I'm sorry I haven't been writing. I'm sorry I fell off the face of the Earth. But I hope that my absence hasn't driven away all of my readers. So, to make it up to those of you who've hung on, I've developed a plan! I'm taking some tips from my friend and teacher Betty, who writes a pretty kick-ass blog of her own. What does she have that I don't? Well, aside from a cooler layout and way more readers -- she updates quite frequently, and has just developed a strategy for updating three times a week. Well, I don't think I can be that structured, but I am going to develop a goal. By the end of each week, I want to have posted at least four new posts, and at least one of them has to be longer than a tiny info-blurb. I'm not sure when I'm going to squeeze these posts into a schedule that involves five classes, way too many hours of commuting, going places with a boyfriend, and (soon) writing about movies for a new website. Then again, I guess it would make sense to draw inspiration from all of those different things I'm busy with, right? So if I drank, I'd propose a toast to my new challenge. Since I don't drink, we'll just clink glasses of green tea or something.

1 comment:

Betty Ming Liu said...

hey chris,
i'm gonna make a cup of green tea right now and raise it to you. and congrats on the movie-reviewing gig. that's so exciting!
btw, will the movie review be one of the four weekly posts? just link to it. i'm hoping to do some reviewing soon and that's what i plan to do.
you are managing such an intense schedule and still making time for the boyfriend. thank you for reminding me that blogging shouldn't take over our lives!
have a great day (too bad spring break is over....)
~betty.