16 April 2011

Week In Photos

I didn't get a chance to write much last week, so here's some photos instead:





Pineapple chicken that I made with my good friend Beyza. I'll post links to this recipe soon; it was really delicious!





I enjoyed a relaxing day with Todd in a Staten Island park before he left for Las Vegas on vacation. He comes back on Thursday night; I can't wait to see him again!





While taking advantage of nice weather in Manhattan, Beyza and I came up a wall of water with a cool glass-protected walkway.





Beyza and I admired the blooming tulips in Rockefeller center before checking out the LEGO store and the MET museum store (one of my favorites; I love Tiffany merchandise).



This bear-lamp art exhibit by Urs Fischer was just lounging around on 52nd street. It will be auctioned off by Christie's in May. I want one!

No comments: