05 February 2009

Thank God It's... Thursday??

You know how Monday is always the worst day of the week, and how Friday is always pretty decent because at least you know the weekend is coming? Well, today I'm going to share a little secret that makes me look forward to Thursdays each and ever week: Free Will Astrology! Every week writer and astrologist Rob Brezsney, in his nationally syndicated column, derives the future based on the 12 Zodiac signs. But these aren't just any old predictions -- they're quirky, and not always so straight forward. And, it's up to you to make them happen, because they're always suggests of things you should, or can, do. For example, my horoscope (Pisces) told me to lower the incarceration rate inside of myself. Sound confusing? Just check out the website, and I guarantee you'll be hooked. Happy Thursday!

No comments: