05 January 2012

One of the Blessed Ones

When she was younger and growing up on Long Island, the former chair of the NYSSCPA Not-for-Profit Organizations Committee wished she could perform as a modern jazz dancer. Then, in her college undergraduate years at SUNY Binghamton, she studied English and prepared to teach literature. But her ambitions changed and she became a CPA, working as Eisner LLP’s director of not-for-profit services and as an adjunct professor of auditing at Baruch College.

Julie Floch doesn’t regret that decision at all. 

"I feel like I’m one of the blessed people,” she said. “I don’t know a lot of people who would say, day in and day out, that they really like their lives. And I really like mine."

...Read the rest of my Tax Stringer Member Spotlight article on CPA Julie Floch.

No comments: