18 November 2008

Uncomfortable and Uncertain

Dream Part A: Chris and I went into a co-ed bathroom and he helped me find a stall and then I was taking a piss when some old lady looked over the door and was like "Can I ask you a question?" And I'm like "Can you do it without looking?" And she asked me something about Mary and Jesus, and I didn't know the answer. Dream Part B: I was on a lake with Nikki and we saw William swimming nearby. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Relatively uneventful dreams, I guess. There's a lot to do today homework-wise, as well as registration for classes, which I'm still uncertain about. I want to be a pen-pal with someone in prison, but I'm uncomfortable with giving out my address and don't have money to get a P.O. Box.

No comments: