09 October 2008

Short of Breath

"Somewhere inside something there is a rush of greatness..." I want to connect to the world. I want to connect to all of its people. I want to save everyone. I want to keep them from killing, and from being killed. I wish people could just join together in peace. I wish people could save each other. I wish people really, honestly felt things the way I feel them. I get extremely attached to people. Even fictional people, which is why at least a half hour after watching Hair (the movie version), I'm still crying over the absolute fucking tragedy of the ending. Crying because at the end, Berger had to die in a war he didn't believe in, and he had to die alone. I'm tired of crying alone. I'm tired of wishing for things that will never come true. "The rest is silence..."

No comments: